Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10623 - 08/25/11 11:27 AM Re: post your 11 rig **** [Re: MichaelUR]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Holy Santa Claus $hit!!!!!!

You've got gear son! What's ur address? I can watch that stuff for ya while ur away......lol

I use to have a Laney Lionheart & damn did that thing smoke.....fwiw....

Peace! X-Mann
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#10629 - 08/25/11 03:08 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: X-Mann]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Originally Posted By: UDAMANN88

Hey.....Mister_Riff.....Nice Rig son!!!!!!!

So it looks like ur using Superior Drummer 2.0?

How do you like it? & is it pretty easy to use?

Where did you get it from?

How much did it cost?

Do you like gladiator movies? eek

Thx in advance bro......

Peace! X-Mann crazy

I live in Europe so I got mine from: thomann. I posted a reply on your thread ... Check it outgrin. Sry for the late reply blush

And I LOVE Gladiator Movies ...

@ MichaelUR: I got the certificate from a GuitarWorld magazine and the guitars are: A Schecter C1 Blackjack and an Ibanez RGA 121 ... I would love to have a Petrucci Music Man though grin. You've got a bitchin' rig yourself cool

#10633 - 08/25/11 06:07 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: flimz]
mike Offline

hey Flimz, hows that CROWN per amp sound with the 11R?
Originally Posted By: flimz
Heres my current gigging rig grin

#10644 - 08/26/11 02:58 AM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: Mister_Riff]
MichaelUR Offline

Loc: Dubai UAE
Hey dude, I just noticed you have a G Major 2. I have a G Major and JMP-1. Just wondering how you run the G Major with the Eleven Rack? For recording I'll run the 11R through the USB for now but I'm a bit confused as to how I would use all this live. Currently I run the Guitar > JMP-1 > G Major > BBE Sonic Maximizer > Mesa 50/50 > Marshall 4x12 wired in stereo. I'm wondering how to fit the Elevan Rack into this.......?
Cheers man
Michael
11R,TC G Major, JMP-1, Mesa 50/50, Fender De Ville,Laney L5,Marshall AVT 50, 3 Gibson Les Pauls, Fender Strat and Precision Deluxe, Ibanez Prestige and JS, ESP Horizon FRII, GT-10, ME-50, RP-21, Cubase 5.1, BFD2 Drums,UA Twin Finity, KSM 32,SM-57

#10647 - 08/26/11 05:00 AM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: jesling]
Chris Beaver Offline

Originally Posted By: jesling
Here's mine ...

I'm hoping to some day figure out which midi pedal will work best for me and add that to the rig.

can you tell me What kind of stand is that? Ive been looking for something like that with no success

#10648 - 08/26/11 05:55 AM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: MichaelUR]
Mister_Riff Offline
veteran member

Loc: Belgium
Originally Posted By: MichaelUR
Hey dude, I just noticed you have a G Major 2. I have a G Major and JMP-1. Just wondering how you run the G Major with the Eleven Rack? For recording I'll run the 11R through the USB for now but I'm a bit confused as to how I would use all this live. Currently I run the Guitar > JMP-1 > G Major > BBE Sonic Maximizer > Mesa 50/50 > Marshall 4x12 wired in stereo. I'm wondering how to fit the Elevan Rack into this.......?
Cheers man
Michael

In the beginning I tried the Eleven Rack together with the G Major and just ran it in the Effect Loop ... I remember that I spent some time setting the levels correctly!

Now I don't use it anymore ... since the expansion pack I have everything I need (and more) in the Eleven Rack cool

How you should run it: Well I'm far from an expert! but I would go: Guitar > Eleven Rack (G major in effects loop) > Mesa 50/50 > 4x12. The JMP is also a preamp so I think it wouldn't go so well with the Eleven Rack and the Sonic Maximizer I would try to get somewhere in the effects loop as well ... But I'm not good at these kinds of things so ... sry I can't help so much blush. Maybe a more "Pro-user" can help you with this?

#21003 - 07/21/12 12:30 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: Mister_Riff]
moff40 Offline
advanced member

Loc: British Columbia Canada
Here's mine:

This stuff had been segregated into two smaller Gator racks, but it became too much of a PITA, having to not only transport the two racks and stands, but also to interconnect the two racks and then put everything on stands. I wanted it all in one full-on, roadworthy rack that was a nice height to use as a "stand" for my K-12, and had room to add my M13 in the bottom. I found that unless I special ordered, 10-space road-case racks are difficult to find here, so I ended up buying this one used. It's less than perfect, built a bit weird with latches on the top and bottom rather than on the sides, and it needs a little love - I need to reinforce the bottom with either a blank or a piece of angle, because (as you can see) it flexes under the weight of the contents.

I play through a K-12 for onstage monitoring and in-ears for personal monitoring. I control it with a GCP with 2 expression pedals (one with a toe-switch), or with an FCB1010 when the gig's too small to set up the PT-Pro pedalboard.

The whole thing's much easier to setup now. I plug in my vocal mic and ambient stage mic into the little mixer in the rack (for the in-ears), and I have a drop-snake already attached to the appropriate mic\guitar splits in the back so that I only have to run 1 cable to the main snake (or if mixing from the stage on a small gig, direct to the board). There's also 1 power cable, 1 short XLR to the K-12, and and a PedalSnake for MIDI, expression, and power for the pedalboard.
Ibanez RG550
Variax 500
Takamine F-400SEL 12-string
Yamaha APX-6L

Warwick Bass Endorsing Artist:
4&5 string Corvettes

Mesa, Marshall, and Ampeg amps
2 x Avid Eleven Racks

#21004 - 07/21/12 01:14 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: moff40]
Birdie Offline
veteran member

Loc: D/FW
I got DOUBLE-VISION..!!!!

#21021 - 07/22/12 07:14 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: SloeGin]
Stratman + 11R Offline
advanced member

rest is too big to post!

Received insurance check for stolen gear, now purchasing Axe FX II and Presonus 328 speakers

#21035 - 07/23/12 06:08 PM Re: post your 11 rig [Re: moff40]
HardAttack Offline
advanced member

Nice setup. You know you could have put a single Axe-FX II in place of the two Eleven Racks.. I'm just saying..

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >