Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#22764 - 09/30/12 01:00 PM For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800
Axis7 Offline

For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800

For Sale is my amp rig and accessories to support Eleven Rack for live use. I'd prefer to sell the lot - unless it proves too difficult, and I need to pay off the EVH amp and speaker cab I bought.

I am NOT looking to sell the Eleven Rack, unless it's an offer I can't refuse. This is a group of components to support Eleven Rack in live use, including stereo amp, MIDI pedal board to control 11R's effects, line conditioner to plug up to 8 components and provide cleaner sound with surge protection, and a nice 4-space rack to house it in. It is all clean and in excellent condition, and has never gigged or traveled outside my smoke and pet-free home. I take very good care of my gear.

$800 (plus shipping) includes:
Amplifier: Rocktron Velocity 300 Stereo Power Amp. 1-space rack amp, very neutral, allows for Eleven Racks' stereo effects like Chorus, very nice, powerful. Retails $599
Line Conditioner: Furman AR-1215 AC Line Regulator. This is a high-end Furman with 8 inputs that retails for $660
MIDI Foot controller: Behringer FCB1010 with Eureka EPROM designed to control Eleven Rack, retail $285 plus $35 for the PROM
4-space Rack: Grundorf Charcoal carpet, sturdy with covers both sides (front and back), retail $99
all power cords so you are plug and play

I am separately looking to sell this pair of Carvin 2x12 cabinets, which I installed all Celestion Vintage 30's for $500 plus shipping.

If you want the speakers and everything above, I'd sell for $1300 or best offer.

I prefer Paypal (or cash if local to Minneapolis MN 55401), and I have good feedback on eBay (flydesigns)

#22765 - 09/30/12 03:13 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: Axis7]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
how's the EVH amp working for you? pretty good i'm guessing since you are selling this off. if you get a chance, make us a preset that sounds like your new amp before you leave us.

this is a great deal for someone looking to get into the 11R.

#22776 - 09/30/12 08:36 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: singtall]
Axis7 Offline

Thanks - yeah I'm loving the EVH III amp but I'm actually keeping the Eleven Rack for recording purposes. This is all the gear needed to use 11R live. It's all the equipment that I researched over the years and wish I could have found as a set, but to some fortunate soul looking for the same things I was, this is indeed a great deal IMHO. smile

#22786 - 10/01/12 02:11 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: Axis7]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

Hey Axis,

Sorry to see you letting the Eleven go - but I'm seriously gassing for the EVH III 50w head and 2x12. Glad you are enjoying the tone! As for recording, try using the preamp out and a few IR's to see how the tone is - would love to hear this.

Was stoked to see the 50w also has a headphone out also - it really is a killer amp in a little package! I'm saving up for one and intend to run my Eleven in the fx loop.

If you have any clips - or make a nice preset to match the 5153 let us know!

www.soundclick.com/riffmagus
11R Soundclips and Riffs In Progress.

http://soundcloud.com/the-good-dr
Electronica and Riffs Mix

#22787 - 10/01/12 02:51 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: Riffmagus]
Axis7 Offline

Yeah I DO like the eleven and I AM keeping it for recording. All the gear for sale is everything BUT 11R. I should probably change the picture, but I wanted to show how nice it all looks together.

This is all gear for the guitarist who wants to take 11R on stage or to band practice.

The EVH is just fricking amazing, and now I have something to tone match. I will do my best to post an 11R preset once I get out of selling mode.

#22791 - 10/01/12 05:58 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: Axis7]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i would love it if you did me 5153 favor one day; plug straight into the 11R with no cabinet sim and record a clip of the 5153 dry right out of the head. even if you record from the amp effects loop output, i can use it.

yes, it will sound like fizzy crap, but i can use it to make a preset that sounds close (minus the feel).

#22794 - 10/01/12 09:01 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: singtall]
Axis7 Offline

OK Singtail, I'm game to try something like that. There is a preamp out and a headphone out - is that what you mean? What would be the signal flow, and how could you capture that as a preset?

#22796 - 10/01/12 11:21 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: Axis7]
singtall Offline
veteran member

go 5153 preamp output with no cab sim (headphone out may have cab sim, so don't use it).

plug into the 11R back panel line input.

record that input into your pc (making sure you don't record it too hot and clip the input).

then send me that track/clip.

once i have that clip, it's a matter of using an 11R cabinet sim to get a decent tone, then i find an amp model that sounds close and eq it. hopefully, a couple hours later and we have a new preset.

#22797 - 10/01/12 11:23 PM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

oh, and the track will sound pretty fizzy and thin, that's what it's supposed to sound like without cabinet sims.

#22801 - 10/02/12 12:58 AM Re: For Sale: Eleven Rack live rig - $800 [Re: singtall]
Riffmagus Offline
veteran member

Damn, I'd love to hear this - It's going to be a while (9month eta) before I can drop ££ on th amp and cab - so anything similar in the meantime would be sweet.

I've been spending time trying out suggested amp settings with the amps modelled in the eleven, and getting some good results - now just to get around to recording something...

www.soundclick.com/riffmagus
11R Soundclips and Riffs In Progress.

http://soundcloud.com/the-good-dr
Electronica and Riffs Mix

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >